Hungry Update: 25/09 - 02/10
As the temperature rises we are seeing the last races of North Queensland 2017 calendar. We will soon be looking at 2018 race calendar, exciting!
- Bernie finished the Cairns 10km in 58:08 (1min slower than her PB). As she has been fighting with injuries this results shows there is room for great improvements!
- Phil climbed Queensland highest mountain, Mount Bartle Frere culminates at 1611m (wikipedia info link). 7h29 ascent + descent (15km), which is a great time for this ascent known to be very difficult.
- Milo completed his first bike race in Mackay, completing the River to Reef 90km in 2:46:00. He enjoyed the experience even if the last kilometers were tough!
- Max won the Treasure Quest on Magnetic Island in 2h58.
- Reyn finished 3rd (Masters 1/2) in 1hr21 at the States Mountain Bike race held in Mackay. Great result!