It makes a while I haven't posted results from the group, I will do my best to give race updates every week (if one of you races!)
Last week end was the Cairns Ironman and 70.3 and a few of you raced. As every year there was lots of wind and a hot run. The swim to ride transition got moved which made the transition a bit quicker, which is good news.
On the 70.3 we had 3 first timers:
- Cam: with a time of 07:15:27, a great first. A good ride and a difficult run, but overall a great day and experience!
GENDER RANK: 528 DIV RANK: 91 OVERALL RANK: 775
- Liz: with an amazing time of 05:46:55. Well done, you have put a lot of efforts and got a great result that exceeded our expectations!
GENDER RANK: 60 DIV RANK: 12 OVERALL RANK: 306
- Jenny: with a time of 07:00:20, a great consistent effort despite being sick before the race.
DIV RANK: 32 GENDER RANK: 214 OVERALL RANK: 717
In the teams we had
- Reyn doing a great run in 01:38:18, ranking as 18th team (in the girls teams.... Reyn, you have something to tell us?)
- Janet doing the ride in 03:08:10, great ride, well done. Sorry your team is not ranked :(
Well done everyone :)
Next week will be the Hungry Social run update! 5hr on the hill sounds like good fun!